Ruim, rustig, privaat, gemaklik en gevul met retro-sjarme – wat meer hoef mens te sê?
This quirky and rustic pet-friendly Rosendal home is named after two of the owners’ delightful pets: Velvet & Ster. Oozing retro charm, the house is situated on the edge of town (no neighbours), with incredible views on the colour-changing Witteberge from the stoep and sonkamer. Not to mention the visual fest that moon and sun rises deliver. This spacious house and huge erf with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite) invites animal lovers to feed the birds and watch distant cattle and horses grazing.
Settle into the pace of Rosendal life with lazy days on the daybeds, including the one in the lounge with its wood stove. And enjoy a drink in the afternoon in the kaggelkamer with its hearth and warm sunsets. Many books and games will keep everyone occupied, but a large TV screen and HDMI cable is available for those that want to bring a laptop with movies and music. Take a break from doing nothing by visiting the local restaurants and galleries, or stroll down to Kerkstraatdam just below the house. In the summer, an inviting outside shower/bath (cold water) is the best place to cool down, especially after hiking or horse riding in the beautiful area. Velvet Ster is pure platteland pleasure that reinvigorates everyone. Tla etelang! Kom kuier!
* Sleeps 6-7
* 3 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms and 1 with wash basin. All have heater panels and electric blankets for winterrrrr
* 1 xtra bathroom with toilet, wash basin, shower/bath
* Main living room with single day bed, large TV screen and wood stove
* Fully-equipped kitchen and scullery with gas plates, electric stove, microwave, kettle & toaster
* Lounge with hearth/indoor braai and single day bed
* Sun room with red couch and dining table (can expand to easily accommodate 8)
* Large stoep, partially covered, with braai place, braai grids and potjie
* Linen & towels, cutlery & crockery provided
KOSTE | COSTS
From R800 per night for 2, thereafter R100 per additional person per night
For longer or midweek stays, a discount is offered, so please enquire
KONTAK en BESPREEK | CONTACT and BOOKING
Henriette 082 454 4769 (email@example.com) of
Dahla 082 458 0996