The School House
The lovely School House is one of Rosendal's wonderful gems. It was the originally used as the home of the resident headmaster of the Rosendal primary school back in the days. The school has however closed down many years ago and the The School House was sold to a private owner.
Now it received a brand new lease on live when architect and owner, Fiona Garson decided to meticulously renovate and restored it to the beautiful place it is now with its thick walls, wooden floors, high ceilings, bright and happy rooms and loads of space.
The fireplace in the living area with board games also ensure long, happy ours of chilling during the winter days.
* Living area
* Dining area and kitchen
* Quality linen and towels provided
* Electric blankets for cold winter nights
* Electrical appliances: kettle, toaster, gas stove, and fridge-freezer
* One bathroom
* Three bedrooms (2 rooms with a double bed in each and one bedroom with two single beds)
* Borehole with tank for water security
COSTS / KOSTE
R1400 for the house per night
CONTACT and BOOKING / KONTAK en BESPREEK
email@example.com |083 294 5260